TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: February 3rd 2021
Please review our updated Policies and Procedures as it contains information regarding our terms, delivery and returns.
Should you have any questions please contact us at +1 (832) 465-5787. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your furniture needs in the future.
- No Consignment or conditional sales.
- Customer is invoiced and expected to pay within their designated terms.
- No deductions are allowed without an authorization.
- The credit department will hold orders if customers do not remit payment within their terms.
- No minimum order for Self-Pickup customers.
- No minimum order required for delivery. However, areas beyond the Houston Metroplex may be delayed for orders less than $1,500 Orders less than $1,500 will be delivered with neighboring retail stores in your area. A percentage of your purchase will be deducted from your invoice depending on the destination. This will be communicated in advance and is subject to your designated terms and agreement with your sales representative and approval from our office.
- Payment Options: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Credit Card or Debit Card. Any checks must be pre-approved prior to delivery. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discovery.
- Any returned check will be subject to $25.00 NSF Bank Charge. Returned checks will be automatically redeposited upon return. Should funds not clear within 3 days, a cash or credit card payment will be due immediately.
- After three (3) NSF Checks, customer will be Cash Only or Certified Funds (Cashier’s Check or Money Order) upon delivery or pick up.
- All Returns/Exchanges must have signed and approved Return/Exchange Authorization Form (RMA).
- Dealers are responsible for inspecting and counting merchandise upon delivery. When a delivery Invoice is signed received, MF&M accepts no responsibility for shortages. If a piece arrives damaged, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact the office within 24 hours from the delivery date.
- Exchange for manufacturer defective items must be made within 15 days from date the merchandise was received.
- At least 2 pictures with a brief explanation of the item(s) damage from different perspectives will be required to process a return or exchange authorization form.
- 15% Re-stocking fee will apply for all return items.. A re-stocking must be done within 15 days from the Invoice Date.
- No Cash Refund.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- MF&M does not accept responsibility for mistyped errors in pricing online. Pricing confirmation with PFC direct and/or on the MF&M hardcopy price list supercede pricing on this site.
- All Measurements are approximate.
- Some items may not be exactly as shown in catalog pictures.
- Special Order product(s) may take 3 to 4 weeks and may not be returned. Advance payment will be requested for special order items.
- Mattress warranty is voided when mattress has any type of stain or body fluid.
- Simmons Mattress Warranty might be voided if mattress is not used with proper Simmons foundation or a rigid non-yielding foundation and a center support frame.
- To process Simmons Mattress warranty claim customer must provide pictures of both sides and top of the mattress, top and side pictures of the foundation and a picture of the frame. Please email pictures to email@example.com. Also include a description of the manufacturing defect and the Style Name and Size of the Mattress.
- MF&M showroom is for Dealers use only. MF&M reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. If a Dealer would like to use our showroom to showcase our products, an appointment must be made by phone call to +1 (832) 465-5787. Appointments are scheduled Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm.
UPHOLSTERY WARRANTY AND PROCEDURES
MF&M warrants its merchandise through the manufacturer warranty programs exclusively. All defective situations will be reviewed individually. MF&M may give a credit or replace defective parts upon review and approval from our manufacturers. All manufacturer defective claims will begin on the date of sale indicated on your invoice. Invoices must be submitted with your claim to be considered for a manufacturer defect RMA claim.
If a manufacturing defect is found, MF&M should be notified promptly of the defect and provide a copy of the invoice. Inspection by MF&M employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists. Please provide MF&M with two digital images of the defect.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective item has been discontinued or unavailable, MF&M reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer a credit for the merchandise; otherwise the same item will be supplied for replacement purposes.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact PFC Furniture Industries with a claim. WE WILL NOT HANDLE CLAIMS FROM CONSUMERS DIRECTLY, ALL REQUESTS AND CLAIMS MUST GO THROUGH THE RETAILER WHO SOLD THE MERCHANDISE TO THE CONSUMER. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of six months for warranty purposes.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose, No representative, employee, or agent of MF&M or any other person is authorized to assume for MF&M any additional liability or responsibility in connection with MF&M merchandise except as described above.
If a claim is reported within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise, we will exchange the product after receiving the proper paperwork and images. If the claim is reported once the merchandise is at the consumer’s home, we will arrange a pick up of the item WITHIN 24-48 hours. We will pick up the merchandise from the STORE OR RETAILER’S WAREHOUSE ONLY, WE WILL NOT PICK UP MERCHANDISE AT CONSUMER’S HOMES. Once the product is picked up it will be subject to inspection at MF&M warehouse and we will determine if it’s a manufacture defect. If the claim is determined to be a manufacture defect, we will repair the item. If it is not possible we would exchange the merchandise upon availability. PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ITEMS TO BE REPAIRED. If the claim is determined not to be a manufacture defect, we can still offer the repair of the merchandise at the dealer’s expense upon dealer’s approval in writing.
The warranty is voided for any of the following conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use of the merchandise resulting in damage.
- Any product modification by the Dealer, consumer or other party not authorized by MF&M will void the warranty.
- Floor samples, discontinued and close out items sold “As is” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only it does not cover any industrial, commercial, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
- The warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and the furniture